Jan 10, 2009

Show Off, then crying softly


nothing. i'm just like to showing off what i got and this one is still fresh. his and mine. both. but mine is not good enough to be showed off.


WHOA I LOVE YOU missyou,too


its been a long time since i saw him last. well, maybe not that long. but still, this feeling treats me badly. geez. i've been busy doing all of my homework because i was dying when i saw my report . and he's been busy doing his trip observation's project. almost has no time to rest. working all day, making his nametag with all of his friends. and it will continue 'til the end of January. restless. and I'm ignored.

yeah. ignored.

idk why i just feel lonely whenever i need him he's not there, he's in his own business but it does happen to us when i need him, he's not there and when he needs me, there's no me, either. haha. f*ck. we both tired of our routinities. and when we want to refresh our mind and share what we've got today, there's no one to share. each one has been busy with their own business. i know, dear. maybe you feel ignored, too.

but one thing you've to know.

i have nothing to say. idk, maybe i don't realise that i've ignored you. maybe you don't realise, either. that you've ignored me.

and i don't care. (or pretend to not care, perhaps)


as long as you love me.




FOR MY BELOVED TAUFAN ANGGORO ADHI, WHEREVER YOU ARE
I'M SORRY I COULDN'T BE YOUR BEST-BOO

I LOVE YOU

6 comments:

talithaa said...

sama kaya gue wid. beda nya cowo gue lg ga sibuk ngurusin apa-apa. jadi dia nya yang ngerasa gue telantarin haha.. padahal gue cuma pengen dia ngertiin gue dengan kesibukan ini hahaha

Doubleyouaidiei said...

iyasih tal haha kalo gue kan dua duanya sibuk sama sama kaya ditinggal gitu tapi gak sadar -,-
yah gue berharap semoga januari cepet selesai!

jUnE0u said...

hope u'll meet him soon..

Doubleyouaidiei said...

thanks jun :)

jellypilotot said...

walah...tenang..minum teh
tidur.hehe

Doubleyouaidiei said...

hahaha sip deh naad