Apr 16, 2009

Recently..

Here are some recent updates :

  1. Still 5 days to go to April 21st 2009. I can't wait!
  2. My team won the semi-final for L'oreal Girl Science Camp 2009, and next week we are going to go to Taman Bunga Mekarsari for the trainee. Wish us luck, buddy : )
  3. Well, after a long waiting, finally I got the chance to be second team of Saman dance. This new team will be presented at the 12th grade's graduation. Also wish us luck : )
  4. I felt pain all over my body. Before and after practicing Saman. The weather was bad and i can not handle it : (
  5. Hey, folks, you know that LOVE is a bond? i just knew it ;)


I've to take a rest. See you around, folks!

2 comments:

Lucia Retno Astrini said...

i felt pain too, Widad . oh noooooo dizzy, fever and fluuuu. haha

Widey said...

haha tapi kebayar ya luc ciye timB saman