Jun 10, 2009

Fellas On The Road

Loh kenapa layoutnya? Kok gini? Kok bolong?

Jadi, begini ceritanya, mau mendesign ulang blog ini dan alhamdulillah header udah jadi dan lumayan bagus kok hasilnya. Masih banyak yg harus dipelajari lagi dan gue rasa buat maintenance kali ini layout gue pindahin ke yg lama aja. Jadi ya gak ribet juga sih kan lumayan simple. Wish me luck for the new layout :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooooo, finally end of all those freakin' examination and now I can take some rest at home and become a couch potato LOL.
The results? Not bad, 3 remedies and I broke my promise to Mrs. Sri (my economy teacher) to not get any economy remedies for this last examination. But what have I done? 65 for Economy. Thanks God. I was ashamed and surely didn't know what to do. But, hey, take a look at the bright side, we don't need economy's score to pass science, do we?

So, I decided to come with Fellas to Monas last week on Sunday, June 7th 2009, by bicycle.
Start at Reza's house near my school then off to Monas.

What to say? TIRED, and that's all, because pictures speak better :D


at MONAS (look at Ishey!)


the boys


aaaa I'm too afraid to try this (I took this one)


while searching for some breakfasts


wanna be like the statue :P

the girls (uninclude Kezhia and Lucia)

at Suropati


we were having blast! and upcoming event is fellas on the road part two, will be held this month, but we haven't decide the date yet.

see you around, folks :D

8 comments:

Ishey said...

AAAAAAAA WIDA ITU FOTO YANG PERTAMA GUENYA ANEH BANGET ITU EKSPRESINYA HAHAHAHA

widey said...

ASOY DEH ISH TAPI SERU KAN YA KAN?

mauditabokin said...

lucu tuh sepedanya, itu sepeda taun 20an kan? kakekku punya, tapi rusak. hehe

asik sekali bisa cycling ampe monas, ga gempor kaki?

widey said...

itu sepeda orang mod, hehe, mau pesen sama dia aja hehe

gempor banget mod ampe item muka, pantatnya sakit bah haha tapi serulah

Savina said...

wida bikin ngiri deh liatnya

widey said...

makanya ikutan dong vince

Lucia Retno Astrini said...

then, where am I, girl ? haha

widey said...

hmm you should be somewhere there, out of these photos, sorry luc but I only put a few of ours so, sorry if there's no you here but I know there were you ;)