Sep 9, 2009

999 and Goodbye~

I am about to bankrupt


Well I'm wondering if I could turn back time, when I was with him. My best moments. It's sad, though. I broke up with him. For finally, I could take a deep breath and relaxed. Get focused on my competition and my study. Get focused on my self. No more problem. But more tears.

Shit.

I'm wondering why I couldn't get out of this shit? I wish I could stand still, happy like what I showed to 'em.

I'm a fake.

Whenever you see me smile, I am planning to suicide inside. I'm not lying. I'm crying while writing on this post.

Call me drama queen because of these fucking tears. But that's alrite. Rugrats and I are friends so it's okay if I cry that much.

Anyway, today is September 9th 2009. What a beautiful date to spend. And this is also my perfect day.


Thanks for being the best part of my life. I'm still loving you. I know you also still. But things forced us, rite? So don't you ever mind to ask for my help. I'd like to.

Bye, Taufan. I won't delete every post that mentioned about you or labeled by your name. I'll let those things as my memories. My never ending memories.


my best regards ever,

6 comments:

Uli Soler said...

Geez i alreadr read it, wid. Be patient ya wid. i know it's fvckin heartbreak, hurt & sad.But i think God has more beautiful plans wating for you next. and i know you deserve to get bette wid hihi:3

Wida said...

IYA ULI KAN CERITANYA GUE MAU DITEMBAK LAGI SAMA KAKAK KAKAKAN GUE YANG MANIS ITU HAHAHAHA

thanks anyway :D

Ishey said...

cmon, you're cheerful, dont be sad, ok? :D

Wida said...

I'm already fine~ thanks :D

Anonymous said...

woho i just read this, maybe it`s true, all that there must be an end.
oh, and one for additional, i`d like to say happines is not out there, it`s within yourself

Wida said...

THANKS FOR CARING ME THAT MUCH :D