Jun 5, 2010

If only I could turn back time.

Nowplaying : Zoobi Doobi - Sonu Nigam & Shreya Ghoshal


The boys are currently doing Jumat prayer in Mosque. The girls and I are having another doing-nothing time in class. I put 3 tables in a row and lay on it. I am on my period and it affects me. Not much, actually, cause I always put a smile in my every act. Smile lifts me up. Try this, I suggest.


I dont feel bothered for being in my period. Well, for some reasons, yes. But period is not a good reason to blame on others.



Random. I didnt want to talk about it at first.


Oh, Cayman Islands is on the playlist! I am ready to write.


I am 16 going on 17. I am on my perfect time to shine, to learn what maturity is, to..... Wait up, those girls were just leave me behind. Shit.


I repeat. I am on my perfect year to find out who I really am.


I repeat. Teenagers are on their perfect year to find out who they really are.


Well I dont blame those who take the sentence above too seriously.


Its sad to know that my friends have crossed out the way. I thank God for warning me not to do such things. But I blame myself for letting them trapped. God....


If only I could turn back time.

No comments: