Sep 27, 2011

POTTERMORE!

Yay so I got into Pottermore! I received the welcome email last Saturday which was only 6 days away from October, when the public registration will be held. Most of my friends are still waiting for their owls... I mean, what's the point of early registration if you get into it just one day away from the public regis? Duh.
Anyway, so far everything is good on Pottermore. A lot of additional informations that have never been mentioned by JK. Rowling anywhere. I feel like knowing everything about this stuff and becoming Rowling's best friend :)
Each user will be sorted into a house and guess what mine is....


YES I AM A PROUD SLYTHERIN! :D

But we’re not bad people. We’re like our emblem, the snake: sleek, powerful, and frequently misunderstood.
My Pottermore username is PotionNimbus199, bytheway. Feel free to add :D

So it's 2.15 in the morning and I have a class at 12 PM so...I'll surf around! Oh and Gossip Girl season premiere will be in about 5 hrs!

Night, people!