Dec 28, 2013

Allegiant

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)Allegiant by Veronica Roth
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

THIS BOOK IS TOLD IN TWO DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES!


I was late, I know. I never really knew Allegiant was going to be published in October 2013, not until I saw it on Opentrolley.com for pre-order. I was like, what?! I knew the third installment of the series would be released on 2013 but I did not really put much concern on when it was actually going to be released. October it was, the month of my birth (I believe this has nothing to do with this review).


Anyway,


So I was quite shocked knowing this book is told in both Tris and Four's perspectives. I mean, if only this happened since book one...

I personally think this book has a rather fast and confusing plot. A lot of things happen. Throughout my reading, I didn't know who to believe. Since the very beginning it has been hard understanding the way Tris lived her life. Now I have to put attention to Four's life as well. (view spoiler)


There are so many ways to be brave in this world. Sometimes bravery involves laying down your life for something bigger than yourself, or for someone else. Sometimes it involves giving up everything you have ever known, or everyone you have ever loved, for the sake of something greater.
But sometimes it doesn't.
Sometimes it is nothing more than gritting your teeth through pain, and the work of every day, the slow walk toward a better life.


View all my reviews

No comments: